4.19.2008

I hate snakes

We're having Indiana Jones night every 3 days in preparation for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Julie and I bought Herbert Johnson "Poet" Model hats and I must say Julie's resemblance to Harrison Ford in Raiders is uncanny. We made bullwhips out of newspaper, string and a little imagination.
I filled the living room with snakes, bad idea.
The biggest surprise, for me at least, was the giant ball Julie had hidden in her closet. As I was walking to the living room she sent it after me in the hall and I had to run for cover, thrilling really. She told me that everyday for 6 months she added 10 rubberbands to the ball. Then she painted it one night to look like stone. If I hadn't seen Raiders of the Lost Ark 57 times I wouldn't have known how to escape that beast of burden. I guess you could say we're pretty excited.
Anyone interesed in becoming our own Short Round need only say the word.

No comments: