9.01.2008

consider me miles davis

Once upon a time, i got a whiff of some rankness that was beyond compare. The stink stank exactly like toejam from the dirtiest of toes. As i kept whiffing, i found it was not my feet. It was not the trash. It was not anything you'd expect to be stinky. The funk was coming from my pen. Ask me not why, for I have no answer. All I know is that every time I sniffed it, it made me gag a little. After I sniffed the pen more times than was neccessary, I decided the stink was indeed stinky and needed to be shared with the nostrils of another. So i went to bab and told her to "get a whiff of this pen." And i stuck it right up under her flared nostrils, where it remained for 4 seconds before her face squinched up and she said, "ewww. throw that thing away." It was exactly at this moment that i began laughing. Hard. A little too hard. And peed my pants.



The end.

No comments: