4.13.2009

need sleepy

Just because somebody slept - quite literally - all weekend, often for 6-8 hour intervals, doesn't mean there's something wrong with that person. It means I'm tired. Also, just because you find me facedown in the backyard doesn't mean I'm dead. So quit poking me "Just to be sure."
Remember that one guy that was dead near the top of Everest and they knew he was dead because the sherpa had poked him in the EYE "just to be sure" but it turns out that the dude was alive afterall? Of course you remember because when you heard about it you were like, "I'd give anything to have a sherpa." Let that guy teach you a lesson: poking is an ineffective Dead Person Detector, so don't start rolling me into a hole and covering me with dirt if I appear unresponsive to a single prod. Be a good man and check for a pulse, common courtesy.

1 comment:

Jay said...

:) I'm happy ya'll are back.