6.01.2009

all it takes is faith and trust. and a few beers.

dear diary,

oh glorious day! it finally happened. i got to hug BAB's brother-in-law. i didn't even have to force him to by pretending to give a high-five then sneaking in for the embrace, which is how i've always imagined it going down. now that we are best friends, i think i'll finally have the courage to ask him what i've wanted to ask him from the very first day i met him: to join me on that greatest test of man's moral fiber, that 1,161 mile expedition where hypothermia and mental deterioration is the name of the game, that race - The Race - known simply as Iditarod. please, God, let him say yes. let me finally have the stouthearted dog sledding partner i've only ever known in my dreams.

bye for now,
julie


1 comment:

BAB's Sister said...

Oh my gosh, you girls crack me up - the picture is hilarious!