6.08.2009

share the love

A tale of deodorant:
Julie had this Secret deodorant that smelled of vanilla and Hawaii, I believe.  The scent was too much for her non-so-stinky pits.  She entrusted it to me.  I wore it with pride until I left it at my parents' house one weekend.  My mom then took it on her journey to Connecticut where she knew she would be stinky.  There, my cousin thought her mom bought it for her and was very excited at which point my mom knew it had to be left to those younger than us who enjoy fancy deodorant.  And there it remains, in Connecticut to bask in the pitts of  a 12 year old.  I'm sure it ran out on her in a week.  

1 comment:

Julie said...

you forgot the part where your mom had to jump rope 100 times in a row on a dare from a 6 year old and was told that her pits smelled good AFTER JUMPING 100 JUMPS. and then the 6 year old started crying because her pits did not smell as good and she could not jump so high.