6.25.2009

thriller

So we used to play 20 Questions a lot when we were little and suffocating in the back of the van. There were 2 people we would ALWAYS "think" of to make the other guess. Every time. The 2 people were:

1) Larry Peirce
2) Michael Jackson

Larry was an obese Civil Engineer who became a family friend of sorts and broke most of our kitchen chairs. Michael Jackson was this crazy singer who wore a glove because he was missing a finger (a fact told to me by my older sisters. a fact i repeated to everyone i ever met. a fact that is a boldfaced lie). If you were the lucky SOB who got to think of Michael, the convo went exactly as follows:

"I'm thinking of a person."
"Is it a male or female?"
"I don't know... [giggle]"
"MICHAEL JACKSON!"
"Yes!"





We weren't very creative. But I'll be damned if it wasn't funny every. time.

No comments: