7.12.2009

the room's spinning... from all the gayness

A few months ago BAB disappeared for 2 days. I wasn't too concerned because I was high. And she returned before I remembered she was gone. BAB is now going to be gone for 2 weeks, so I took the opportunity to snoop around her room and look for loose change. My mistake. Something in her diary caught my eye and I was appalled to find this:


Understandably shaken, I frantically searched her computer, trying to find some answers, hoping she found this stub on a sidewalk near the local middle school or something. And that's when I saw it. I didn't want to believe it, but there it was, searing into my brain, hurting my soul - a picture more offensive than Axe Body Spray commercials. Look closely. And try not to scream:

Oh, the humanity.

____________________________________________


I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised, considering what her room looks like.

No comments: