1.04.2010

resolution: quit being an idiot

my inability to listen to people if i'm doing something else, like breathing, is a burden on my broad shoulders that i'm beginning to realize has often skunked me. even worse is my habit of answering people as if i know what they just said. it has lead to many awkward situations. like that one time when a guy came up and tried to talk to me while i was counting the number of times i heard his jaw click, and the next thing i know, i'm a member of Jews for Jesus, and i'm passing out fliers outside of the Hebrew Educational Alliance.
imagine their disappointment in me when i confessed after 3 months that i had always been a fan of Jesus. have you ever felt the scorn of a Rebbe? it's like when your grandma says, "shame on you," but a billion times worse because of the beautiful curly beard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you photoshop dude-on-the-left's nose or is that horrible irony.

Brittany said...

no content on this blog has been photoshopped. ever.