4.11.2010

Well, we made an entire town panic, we lost all our friends, and now we're going to juvenile hall for a week. Was it worth it?

Totally.

"I’d like to get there before dark."

"Lock the doors."

"I can see it!"
"The flourescent lights are beckoning us onward!"

"Can this place please be our new Tuesday Nights at Old C's?"

"I snuck in some rum."

"It’s a dream box; you can put your dreams in there."

"What will they do with this place if it ever shuts down?"
"They’ll have to burn it to the ground."

"I love your blog. I read it every day."

"You’re getting a caricature of yourself?!"
"I’m moving to Oklahoma. I need something to hang on the wall."
"Make sure you get his beautiful eyes."

"Anyone need a glowing sword?"
"I don’t need one. But I want one."

"You’re breaking rule #1! Wait, rule #1's No Running. No Profanity is rule #2."

"We’ll walk him to his car. It’s safer in numbers."
"I hope nobody stole my hubcaps."

"Why’s Jay turning up Colfax?"
"He really is going to get a hooker."

"You guys are gayer than us. Julie's never kissed me goodbye on the cheek."
"It wasn't my cheek. It was my neck."

"I feel like I need to take a shower."

"I'm so happy right now. We're at Casa Bonita!"
Reunion 4.11.10 The Beautiful House

No comments: