9.02.2010

they call me the sober stoner.

I broke my leg at work and in order to get it comp'ed, I had to pass a drug test. And I might have been a little offended when everyone was super worried and kept tilting their heads towards me and widening their eyes when they warned me, "It's a real drug test. You have to pee in a cup. You have to pass it." and sounding so surprised when I said I could and did, if I hadn't been getting that my whole adult life. Meaning, the point 3 years ago when I quit brushing my hair. Apparently when you have a carefree attitude and a nappy head, people assume you smoke a lot of weed. And they won't be convinced otherwise.
(I'm just too lazy to care, people.)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Been going through that my whole adult life, too... but no one ever had me pee in a cup to prove it. Oh well. Just please remember-- do not tell people you are "high on life." People who say that should be slipped a rufie and left in the middle of a national park. Love Love!

Julie said...

"left in the middle of a national park" makes me laugh every time. sheesh :)