10.14.2010

Trailer Tales: in which I say fare thee well.

As FDR once said after WWII, all good things must come to an end.
And although trailer life wasn't easy, in the end, it was good.

It's hard adjusting to life outside a 23'x8' box.
Like, you want the milk? you have to actually GET UP to get it.
 want to open the front door from your bed? ain't gonna happen.
the spare room that's really a spare room, no longer doubling as a kitchen table? 
simply not as uncomfortably funny.  
 I'd like to take a moment to thank that little monster
(peeking out from the closet/bathroom)
for taking it in the face alongside me
and for not pooping in the trailer. 
Best little monster ever.

So. Fare thee well, stupid pod.

Side note: see that white thing on the ceiling?
it's an air conditioner. and when the vents were open, it looked like a mean scary bug face with black eyes. I've drawn a picture for you for a more complete understanding. Of the scariness. 


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ha! I can't believe I'm the little monster. I was like "Oh, TJ," and then I zoomed in 3x on the picture!