7.11.2011

Estes Park Family Reunion

I crashed BAB's family reunion this weekend. How did I fit into the family? As Brittany's wife, of course. She even opened my salad dressing packet for me. And then we dunked her 3 yr old neice under water (she asked us to!) and pissed her off, most definitely. Close your mouth under water, silly. And then we thought about taking a hike but somehow we ended up at the brewery, drinking beer, talking about stuff. And you know when we have beer and talk about stuff we end up talking about Jay and Jeff and how much we love them and then our eyes get all misty as we look off into the distance for a moment. And then we start laughing about some thing or another.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Now my eyes are getting all misty. And I'm wondering why I don't have access to all these wonderful pics?