10.09.2011

The greatest show on earth

Great early surprise birthday present this year, which will be hard for you all to beat. The CIRCUS!! Where I got to eat buckets of popcorn and bags of cotton candy, and had the best seat in the house: right between the cutest boyfriend in the whole wide world and a chubby little mexican boy with a fiber-optic mohawk. Man oh man.

(He got mad at me after he looked up and told me he didn't want to eat the $12 tiger-mug snowcone and I said, "Eat some of the ice! It's sooo good!" and he said, "NNNOOOO! I. don't. want. it."
"Sheesh. Ok, don't eat it.")

(But I think he forgave me because at the end of the night I put on my pink plastic pigtail wig and asked him how I looked
and he squirmed, "I don't know!"
"Do I look pretty?" 
He nodded and ran to his dad.)

No comments: