10.31.2011

Happy Halloweener!

"The only thought I had, growing up, was Get... Candy. That was my only thought, in my brain, for the first 10 years of human life. Just get canny, get canny, get canny, get canny, get canny, get canny. Family, friends, school, these were just obstacles in the way of getting more candy.

So the first time you hear the concept of Halloween, when you're a kid - remember the first time you even heard about it, it's like... your brain can't even... "What is this?! Who's giving out canny, someone's giving out canny?! Who is giving out this candy?! EVERYONE THAT WE KNOW?!!! I gotta be a part of this, take me with you, I wanna do it, I'll do anything that they want...! I can wear that! I'll wear anything that I have to wear. I'll do anything I have to do. I will get the candy from these fools that are so stupidly giving it away."  - J.S.


I still have this same emotion towards candy.

No comments: