2.13.2012

I once knew a pretty girl. And she was in love with the world.

If I was going to donate money to NPR/CPR it would be for two reasons:

1) it gives Bab and me something to coincidentally small talk about and sound very snooty at the same time
"Did you know there was a guy dressed as spiderman who got arrested because he was climbing buildings? Because - "
" - And I quote: Because he likes it." "JINX."

2) These two sisters from Sweden. (First Aid Kit).

I really hope CPR reaches it's 8100 pledges. For as much as $10 a month, you will receive a canvas totebag! People of the world - reach into your pockets so I don't have to hear those androgynous voices only talking about donations every other minute. I want to hear lame stories about viruses in the ocean! They destroy half the bacteria in the ocean EVERY day! But, that's life, baby!

No comments: