3.16.2012

Keepin us real

Bab and I believe we're capable of doing all sorts of amazing things as long as we're able to be a team in the deal. For example, peace corp, raquetball tournaments, hotdog eating competitions, mutton busting, tallest lady in the world, and more recently Dual Slalom Snow Downhilling. For a wild moment, I thought I'd enter the bike race on my own because there were very few ladies entered and the payout was good. But thank God I didn't enter. That course was steep! Bab said had I entered, she would have seen how nervous I'd have been and said, "It's ok, you don't have to do it." That's the kind of best friend you want to have. One that encourages you to bail on things because they're challenging. YET, we are positive that we would have signed up, IF we could race on a tandem.

"And they're walking their bike down the mountain, in tandem."
                                         - pretend announcer a la TJ


Where's the faith?

No comments: