5.17.2012

71 days 13 minutes

Until the SUMMER OLYMPICS! Oh baby! Will Kerry Walsh and Misty May return with baby bjorn's? Will Usain truly be less cocky and break his own record? Will Michael Phelps' pants finally slip that last cm? Will the definition for a "woman" be more clearly specified (we're looking at you, softball)? Who will have the heartwrenching story that will make us root for them? Will China cheat? Just kidding; of course they will. It's all so exciting, I can hardly wait. I've charted my excitement level for each sport, nyah:
 As you can clearly see, I am most excited for swimming: 10 Bob Costas' and a Jesse Owen. But, I also love gymnastics, rowing, beach volleyball, and running. I might give weightlifting a higher score, but that will come when we get closer to the opening ceremony. And of course, my position on "Equestrian as an olympic sport" remains the same - it's not a sport because the HORSE is the real olympian. Give that horse the medal. I hope Brittany lets us watch opening ceremonies with her this year and that she doesn't hate us by the end of it! TJ knows, now, how much it means to us and he'll behave accordingly. Yay for the world!

No comments: