4.10.2013

We all have a hero in our hearts

Don't mess with BAB in the arcade. She is really really good at those games. Her PacMan skillz were mad crazy, y'all. Nobody wanted to follow her high scores (and when I did and couldn't get gd Pacman down to the dots, she yelled at me "Turn that corner, dammit!") Me? I sucked. I wasn't even good at putting in the quarters. I was genuinely surprised at how b.a. BAB was and asked her to explain herself. "I spent a lot of time at the arcade with my mom when I was little." Oh you did, did you? And did you also suffer some terrible trauma or disaster that must be avenged? It's like she's been some secret superhero all this time. If you have to battle pixelated aliens, you want her on your team. When I told my mom she should have taken me to the arcade once in a while because I'm an embarrassment to the name of  Centipede, she just looked at me and said, "I'm sooooo sorry." Whatever, mom.
TJ did get high score on Qbert,
but that's only because nobody plays that game.

No comments: