11.15.2013

the cat's meowww

This 4-day week was a doozy. I'm glad it's Friday so I can finally get down. In my warm ducky-fleece pajamas and watch some damn Disney movies. It's not a fun night when you have to pick your good friend up from the hospital and realize you're not the best in panic situations. Actually, I am the best - at panicking, manifested in the form of shakeylegs. And it's a heartbreaking morning spent cleaning his blood off the back door, knowing how scary and painful and effed up it all was. But! He's OK! You could have done worse, Phil. And we're so glad you didn't. The world needs the good-hearted ones, even if they have a few shorter fingers. Plus, chicks dig scars.
I'm not even mad i didn't get the pizza dinner I had been looking forward to all the livelong day, that's  how much I like ol' Philly mouskawitz!

No comments: