2.04.2014

"Hufflepuff, because I'd like to be near the kitchen."

"I forget my wand specifics, but it's a flexible one and I got to choose between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I want to be in Ravenclaw, but I know in my heart that I am a Hufflepuff."
"I can't believe you chose Hufflepuff! And, I can. What if I'm in Slytherin? Please no."
"There's no way you'll be in Slytherin. And if you are, we'll still be friends. There's one question for your height and I almost put tall for my age because I WAS tall for my age at 11. But then I decided to go for my height now, which is a boring average. You'll be in Gryffindor and become too cool for me. Oh gosh, that's where you'll meet TJ, in the Gryffindor common room. And I'll be like Snape, but fatter and happier because I'm in Hufflepuff and not Slytherin."

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You could be getting placed in your house right now! Please be Hufflepuff!

Another reason they won't let me in Gryffindor is because I'm afraid of heights.