5.08.2016

Home away from home

here's a taste of my little Barcelona life My apartment for a whole month! I make a scrambled egg with veggies for breakfast and depending on my clothes situation, do a load of laundry.
 
   

 

 

 

Get dressed and let my witchy undertones shine, baby.

Hit up a museum or an attraction. I'm so happy when a museum lets you take pictures!

Write 10 postcards to the people I love best (you buy postage at the tobacco shop 3 doors down from the gift shop). But then which mailbox do you put the cards in?!? I went for yellow because I've seen more of them around. FYI: international stamps are 1E but to the US it's 1.25E so it's very likely that the first set of postcards I sent will never reach their destination :(

Get a mango coconut juice at La Boqueria. I didn't get one the first time I saw them because there's a boodle of flavors and I was overwhelmed, but I went back another day.

 

Take out the trash. Brown: compostables Gray: trash Yellow: plastics and cans Green: glass (wine bottles) Blue: paper

If I understand correctly, some of the bins have direct lines to the waste treatment plants a la' The Grinch movie 

Get a bottle of wine to drink with dinner over the next 2-3 (usually 2) evenings

 

Then I'll watch some Netflix, send a couple of emails, do a duolingo to work on Spanish and sum the day up in my journal along with a Rose (best part) Bud (what I'm looking forward to) and Thorn (annoying thing) for the day

 

 

I have just 3 days left in Barcelona. Tomorrow I'll go to Ikea and get myself a cinnamon roll and coffee and read. It's been good, quiet, beautiful, smelly in the stinky way (dog pee) and spring time way (flowers blossoming). I'm glad to have met this city!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Living vicariously... sigh. Good un.

Unknown said...

love this Brittany!!

Brittany said...

:) Jan suggested it!