11.09.2016

We love ourselves an old, fat, white man

Watching the 2016 
Presidential Election results:

America once again declares it wants to grab the pussy, not take orders from it.

How did it happen? The problem is we have too good of health care & we are letting the old people live too long! I don't know that we don't deserve it straight in the butthole. Stupid is excusable. Ignorance is a choice. 

I shared a friendly "What. The. Fuck. just happened?" with my neighbor this morning... then started absentmindedly humming Lunchlady Land... I feel very sad, very worried about this country and what we are capable of. I feel chilled to understand a little better how a thing like the rise of a nazi-nation could happen.


But! Even when you suck, America, you're still home. And this is no excuse to quit trying to be good & right & just & brave.

Let's build the wall!
What side will you be on?


Woke up in the morning, 
put on my new plastic gloves.
Served some reheated salisbury steak,
with a little slice of love.
Got no clue what the chicken pot pie 
is made of...
Just know everything's 
doin' fine
down here in...
Lunch Lady laaand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post.
Sloppy joes slop-ah-sloppy joes...........

Unknown said...

"Let's make dog food great again!"
-Annie Johnson

Glad you guys are back from Iceland! Great post, I hope trump turns out to be a great president but seeing as how he was elected on hate speech and illogical planning I don't see why he would change his tune now. At least we will have endless SNL skits for the next 4 years.