1.23.2014

in the future, everything's turning up BAB

"So, Babzz..."
"Just one 'z'."
"Right. Babz... how does it feel? One minute you're picking potatoes, the next you've sold a 100,000 copies of your debut album!"
"Well Ryan Seacrest, it feels pretty damn good."
"Tell me, how did you come up with the lyrics for your hit song?"
"Funny story, really. I was on a vacation to Mexico and after a week of enduring hot sticky skin, we were all pretty chaffed in the thighs and nethers. As we headed to the airport I noticed everyone in the group was cowboy-walking."
"And so, you wrote and choreographed Everybody's Cowboy-Walkin'? and now the whole world is doing it."
"Yes, it's very catchy."
"It's amazing you could turn something terrible, like chaffed tenders, into such a form of energy."
"Yes. I amaze myself sometimes."

No comments: